Puppies, soccer, and a pencil

Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Ello!


So yesterday was a good day, busy but good. Got to hang out for a while with the cutest baby in town, Cameron. He smiles the most out of all the kids I watch, and he loves to dance! He melts my heart every time I see him, SO sweet! Also, they have the sweetest cream retriever puppy, ah I love puppies!




I also got to do some reading, and for those of you looking to start, or that own your own business, Entrepreneur magazine is always a good read. Its so inspiring, and has tons of resources.
Then I played basketball with my bro (except we used a soccer ball... they're extra bouncy), which naturally turned into a soccer thing... but I must say, he is getting sooo good, I can't wait to see him at a tournament game! And then I did some wedding stuff (of course).

A highlight of my day yesterday was when Danielle sent me a text to hit up her blog asap, thankfully I was home (I'm not very patient) and I was able to hop on my laptop and see these awesome pictures of our engagement session that she had taken, they were sooo cute! Danielle is like a sister to me and I was so happy that she came with Esther to the session and took pictures too! I definitely admire her drive at picking up photography, and I can already see how much talent she has! This one is my favorite!!! Love the lush greenery in the background!


Anyways, I ended the night with a blog about purpose and creativity, so for my new challenge, here's my creative thing for the day...


Creative Today

So, my fiance asked me to do something like this. He said he wanted two arrows pointing towards the center, and then from the center have the skyline of Jerusalem in the upper part, and then have a tree (or garden, I believe) toward the bottom part. And this was my interpretation. Its all done in pencil, and on a page from my journal. I used the pencil and my finger to get the shadows at the corners, and with the help of my eraser, I did some of the tree's roots. Now, as far the meaning for this, he can better explain it than me, but its got something to do with church and community, and the merging of these two, instead of the separation (which seems to be the theme of a lot of churches nowadays). So here it is:


I'm so excited to share today's creative thing!! I've been working on it, and its my first of this kind of project, so be sure to check back tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Life as I know it - Today - by Templates para novo blogger